Barry has been the senior pastor since March 2019. Previously, he served as an associate pastor, campus pastor as well as student pastor over the past 20 years. His ministry experience has taken him from Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and Ohio.
Fun facts about Barry:
- Barry doesn't eat fruit.
- Barry rode in a car that reached 130mph (on a police ride-along).
- Barry graduated from Trinity Baptist College in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Barry has been married to his wife, Laura for 13 years.
- Barry has bungie-jumped from a crane at a state fair (never again).
- Barry and Laura have one son, Davis who is 10 years old.
- Barry and his family love road trips.
- Barry enjoys to read books on leadership and ministry.
- Barry would be a police officer or a PGA Tour caddy if he wasn't in ministry (two odd choices, huh?).