We're hiring! Below is the ministry description/qualifications for the part-time administration assistant position. Please thoroughly read the ministry description in its entirety, then fill out the form below to apply. If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Pastor Barry Peters at [email protected]. Thank you!
PRIMARY GOAL: To assist the Main Street staff team in day-to-day office operations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- A Christ follower
- Demonstrate a maturing/growing faith.
- On-campus work time as decided upon by Senior Pastor
- Be or become a member of Main Street
- Complete criminal background check
- Must be a minimum of one year out of high school
- Self-starter/independent worker
- Relational, especially in working in an office setting
- Natural ability in communication (phone, in person, and email)
- Social media/technology management/content creation
- Creative in graphic design
- Teachable, desire to learn/grow in leadership and ministry
- Assist the Director of Administration and the Family Ministry Coordinator with various tasks such as office filing, ordering supplies and running reports
- Design and printing of weekly church bulletin
- Design of monthly church e-letter
- Design of graphics for church bulletin, website and presentation slides
- Create content and coordinate all church social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Update church website on a weekly basis
- Answer office phones and welcome office guests
- Assist in financial support tasks
- Coordinate all scheduling of church events and projects
POTENTIAL WEEKLY SCHEDULE/HOURS
On-campus work ~ Tuesday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm (flexible)
TOTAL HOURS/WEEK ~ 21 hours
PAY RATE - $12-14 an hour (depending on experience)
INTERESTED? FILL OUT BELOW!