Marc has been the student pastor here at Main Street since November 2019. He has been a student pastor for over 10 years. Marc is married to Brittany and they have three kids: Hannah (9) Ruth (5) and Grace (5).
Fun facts about Marc:
- Marc is in charge of small groups for Main Street and has a passion to see people get plugged in and study God's word together
- Marc is an avid baseball fan and loves the Chicago Cubs.
- He collects baseball cards and has over 60,000 in his collection.
- Marc’s favorite vacation was going to see the Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park.
- Marc has been married to Brittany for 11 years.
- Marc has a master’s degree from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- In his spare time, he loves being with family, listening to/playing music and podcasts, and enjoys reading books on pastoral ministry.
- Marc would be a history teacher and a coach if he wasn’t in ministry.